Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Jakarta's BEST Kept Secret? Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Hotel Review!

Hotel Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Jakarta | DHM Syariah Jakarta Indonesia

Hotel Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Jakarta | DHM Syariah Jakarta Indonesia

Jakarta's BEST Kept Secret? Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Hotel Review!

Okay, buckle up, buttercups. Let’s dive headfirst into the alleged "BEST Kept Secret" of Jakarta: The Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Hotel. Prepare for a review that's less polished brochure and more… well, this.

Jakarta's BEST Kept Secret? Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Hotel Review! (Prepare for the Mess!)

Alright, alright, alright. So, Dafam Enkadeli… this is supposed to be the hidden gem, right? Let's see if it lives up to the hype, because frankly, after a Jakarta monsoon and navigating the traffic, I NEED a gem. Let's get this party started, starting with the gritty stuff:

Accessibility (or, "Can a Clumsy Person Like Me Navigate This Place?")

Okay, first impressions. Honestly? Pretty good. There's an elevator! Crucial for this clumsy writer. The lobby seems wide enough for… well, anyone, really. I didn't specifically scope out every square inch for wheelchair accessibility – I’m not that thorough, folks. But, it looked good. The front desk was approachable; they weren't hiding in a tiny closet somewhere. Score one for accessibility, I guess? I’m giving it a tentative thumbs up. It’s better than some places I've been where you feel like you need a Sherpa and a prayer.

On-site Restaurants/Lounges & Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (Because Food is Life)

Here's where things get messy… in a good way, hopefully. There’s a restaurant, and it’s got your basics: Asian, International cuisine, and let's be honest, I’m always down for a buffet. Breakfast, buffet (bliss!). And while I wouldn’t call it a culinary experience that'll transform my life, it held its own. I mean, the coffee was… well, it was coffee. The bacon, though? Crispy! Success! I saw some tempting options like desserts, salads, and soups. I'd be lying if I said I didn't eye the happy hour at the bar… which, by the way, is also, well, a bar. Not exactly a revolutionary concept.

Specific Food Anecdote (Because Every Review Needs One):

Okay, real talk. I, on a slightly tipsy whim, tried something I’d normally steer clear of: the soup. I'm not a soup person, I was skeptical. But I was also hungry and the waiter seemed a bit offended that I wasn't eating, so I got it. Oh my god. Actually good. I'm talking, I almost ordered a second bowl. And then I stopped myself because, well, dignity. But for real, the soup surprised me. Huge win for Dafam Enkadeli, even if I don’t know what was in it.

The Poolside Bar (For that "I'm on Holiday" Vibe):

There is a poolside bar. And yes, it offers water. Pretty important in Jakarta.

Cleanliness and Safety (Because We're Living in the Apocalypse):

Okay, this is a biggie, especially in these times. They're trying. I saw:

  • Hand Sanitizer: Plenty of it. Good.
  • Daily Disinfection: They claim common areas get zapped. I took their word for it.
  • Anti-viral Cleaning Products: Sounds good.
  • Staff Trained in Safety Protocol: Hopefully, they remembered their training.
  • Room Sanitization Opt-Out Available: Interesting. A little bit of freedom.
  • Rooms Sanitized Between Stays: Vital.

I didn't see any explicit evidence of professional-grade sanitizing services, which is a small point, but I felt relatively safe. Everything looked… clean. Not sterile, but… clean.

For the Kids & Things to Do, Ways to Relax (Because Adults Need Fun Too):

Babysitting? Check. I don't have kids, but I saw the option. There's a fitness center (gym/fitness, if you insist), a massage is available (YES!), a sauna, a spa, and, of course, a swimming pool. The swimming pool looked… inviting! It's probably a view of Jakarta's skyline, which is… well, it's Jakarta.

The Room – My Personal Bubble (Let's Get Real):

Ah, the room. This is where the hotel either shines or crumbles.

  • Air Conditioning: Thank God.
  • Free Wi-Fi: Crucial. And it actually worked. Brilliant.
  • Blackout Curtains: Thank you, sweet baby Jesus. For sleeping in.
  • Coffee/Tea Maker: Essential for a morning person like me.
  • Complimentary Tea: Always appreciated.
  • Daily Housekeeping: Okay.
  • Desk: Good for pretending to work.
  • Hair Dryer: Needed.
  • Mini bar: Yep.
  • Private bathroom: Yes!
  • Shower & Separate shower/bathtub: Yes and yes.
  • Slippers & Bathrobes: Luxurious touch.
  • Wi-Fi [free]: Double-checked, good.

The Impurities and Imperfections:

Okay, let's be honest: It's not perfect. And that’s okay! The carpet in my room could, perhaps, benefit from a deep clean. The decor is… functional. It’s not going to win any design awards, but it’s not offensively ugly either. And sometimes things are out of place.

Services and Conveniences, Getting Around & Access (Because We Need To Get Stuff Done):

  • Air conditioning in public area: Double Yes.
  • Cash withdrawal: Good to know.
  • Concierge: They seemed helpful.
  • Dry cleaning
  • Elevator: Essential.
  • Laundry service: Thank God.
  • Luggage storage: Helpful.
  • Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking – All the transport necessities
  • Front desk [24-hour]: Always helpful.
  • Luggage storage: Always needed.

Quick Ramblings and Quirks:

  • I found myself genuinely enjoying the slightly chaotic energy of the hotel. It wasn’t some sterile, soulless chain. It felt… real, I suppose.
  • The staff? Mostly friendly. A couple of them looked like they'd seen things, but that's Jakarta for you.
  • I spent way too much time staring at the view, it was calming and a reminder that I was, indeed, on vacation. *The bar? I spent way more time than I should.

The Verdict: Is Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Hotel a Hidden Gem?

Okay, here’s the deal: Dafam Enkadeli isn’t going to blow your mind. It's not the fanciest hotel in Jakarta. BUT – and this is a BIG but – it's good. It's reliably good. It's comfortable, it’s (mostly) clean, the staff are friendly, and the location is decent with its own pros and cons. And let’s be real, the soup was fantastic.

Maybe it’s not the BEST kept secret, but it’s definitely a solid, reliable choice, especially for the price.

My Emotional Reaction:

  • Positive: Content, satisfied, and honestly, a little bit relaxed.
  • Negative: The traffic getting there. Always the traffic.

Final Score: 7.8/10 – Solid!


The Persuasive Offer: Your Escape Awaits at Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin!

Tired of cookie-cutter hotels? Crave authenticity? Then ditch the predictable and uncover Jakarta's most pleasantly surprising secret: Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin!

Here’s why you NEED to book NOW:

  • Escape the Ordinary: Experience a Jakarta hotel that's real, not just rooms.
  • Rest and Recharge: Spacious, comfortable rooms with blackout curtains and free Wi-Fi.
  • Savor the Flavors: Buffet breakfasts and restaurant, and a bar that actually works.
  • Stay Safe: Stringent cleanliness protocols, because your well-being is our priority.
  • Unbeatable Value: Get more for your money. The best value in Jakarta?

Exclusive Offer for a limited time!

  • FREE Breakfast! (Because everyone loves a good breakfast)
  • Special offer prices.

Book your escape NOW and discover why Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin is Jakarta's best-kept… pleasantly surprising secret!

Click here to book your escape and find out for yourself!

(SEO Keywords Optimized – Because We Need to Get Seen!)

  • Jakarta Hotel
  • Jakarta Hotels
  • Thamrin Hotel
  • Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Review
  • Jakarta Hotel Review
  • Jakarta Accommodation
  • Jakarta Travel
Gdansk's Golden Ticket: Luxury Apartments Await! (L60A-54)

Book Now

Hotel Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Jakarta | DHM Syariah Jakarta Indonesia

Hotel Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Jakarta | DHM Syariah Jakarta Indonesia

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're not just planning a trip, we're living it. This itinerary isn't a sterile list; it's a potential breakdown, a hopeful roadmap, a prayer and a plea all rolled into one, with a healthy dose of Jakarta chaos thrown in for good measure. And yeah, it's for Hotel Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Jakarta. Why? Because the internet promised me a comfy bed and a decent breakfast, and honestly, at my age, that's basically all I need.

Day 1: Arrival and the Existential Dread of Air Conditioning

  • Morning (or whenever the heck I get out of that airplane): Touch down at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK). Now, the real fun begins. Immigration? Pray for mercy and a stamp that isn’t smudged. Finding a taxi… I'm already picturing myself being hustled by a guy with a suspiciously shiny smile and a map that looks like it was drawn by a toddler. Wish me luck.
  • Afternoon (fingers crossed): Arrive at Hotel Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin. Hopefully, the check-in process isn’t a two-hour ordeal involving paper cuts and a language barrier more formidable than the Great Wall of China. First impressions count, right? I'm hoping for a lobby that doesn't smell like stale cigarettes and despair. Pray to whatever deity you believe in for a room that actually looks like the pictures online. (Spoiler alert: it probably won’t.)
  • Late Afternoon/Early Evening: Ah, the room. Let's be honest, I'll spend the first 20 minutes just staring at the air conditioning and trying to figure out if it's actually working or just blowing dust at me. Then, if the Wi-Fi gods are feeling generous, I'll attempt to connect and call home.
  • Dinner: Okay, this is where things get interesting. I’ve read online about the incredible street food scene. Should I be brave? Or should I play it safe and order room service? (Which, let's be real, is probably just microwaved airplane food again.) Let's see if my stomach can handle the adventure. My emotions right now are a blend of excitement and the slow, creeping dread of food poisoning.
  • Evening: Collapse on the bed, watch Indonesian TV (probably without understanding a word), and slowly adjust to the time difference while battling jet lag. Let me tell you about jet lag. It's like being a zombie with a really bad headache. I'm going to need a lot of coffee.

Day 2: Jakarta Jitters and the Quest for the Perfect Coffee

  • Morning: Breakfast at the hotel. This is a make-or-break moment. Is the coffee strong enough to wake the dead? How many pastries can I reasonably consume before someone looks at me like I'm about to start a food fight? I'm aiming for a solid "pretty good" experience.
  • Mid-Morning: A pilgrimage to find the perfect Kopi Tubruk (Indonesian coffee). Location TBD. Recommendations are welcome. I'm envisioning a small, bustling cafe, the aroma of roasting beans filling the air, and a genuine, "this is how we do it" kind of experience. Or maybe I'll stumble upon a place that serves instant coffee and I'll feel so defeated.
  • Lunch: Something light. Maybe some Gado-Gado (Indonesian salad)? Or maybe some Padang food. I'm still not sure how adventurous I'm feeling. I'm also worried about accidentally ordering something with a face. I really need to learn some basic Bahasa Indonesia.
  • Afternoon: Sightseeing! I'm thinking of visiting the National Monument (Monas). The thought fills me with awe and a sudden fear of heights. I'll also probably take a stroll through the old town "Kota Tua" or maybe it will just be a sweaty attempt to escape the heat. I'm also a bit wary of crowds, so I'll try to go at a time when there aren't a million other tourists.
  • Late Afternoon/Early Evening: Back to the hotel for a much-needed shower and a potential nap after the crowds and heat.
  • Dinner: Okay, now things get exciting again. This is where I'm putting all my hopes and dreams for a delicious feast. Maybe something from a recommendation. This time I'm committing to finding out what the 'must eat' places are, and I'll go and try them. Even if I end up ordering a burger (no judging).
  • Evening: More TV, more jet lag. Repeat steps from Day 1.

Day 3: Shopping, Souvenirs, and the Reality of Overspending

  • Morning: Wake up, try to remember where I am. Okay, Jakarta… got it. Breakfast, again. Will the coffee be as good as yesterday? The suspense is killing me.
  • Mid-Morning: Time to embrace my inner shopaholic (or at least pretend to). I'll head to a shopping mall - maybe Grand Indonesia or Plaza Indonesia. I'm anticipating being overwhelmed by the sheer number of options, the gleaming displays, and the sales clerks who probably make more money than I do. I'm planning on buying the few souvenirs.
  • Lunch: Mall food court time! It's either a culinary adventure or a deep dive into the questionable.
  • Afternoon: Relaxing by the pool, if the hotel has one. If not, it's back to the air conditioning and the existential dread of too much free time.
  • Late Afternoon/Early Evening: Packing time! This is usually when I realize I've bought way too much stuff and now I have to figure out how to squeeze it all into my suitcase without paying extra for baggage.
  • Dinner: Something low-key. Maybe trying to find a street vendor. I'm hoping for a moment of genuine connection, a real taste of the local culture… or at least a decent plate of fried noodles.
  • Evening: Final preparations. Checking and double-checking my flight details. Staring at my suitcase and wondering how I'm going to navigate an airport in the morning. It's a mix of excitement and the quiet melancholy that comes with the end of a trip.

Day 4: Farewell Jakarta (and the Airport Shuffle)

  • Morning: Wake up. Breakfast. One last cup of coffee. Say goodbye to the hotel staff (hopefully not in a language I don't understand) and check out. The moment of truth – did I leave anything behind?
  • Mid-Morning: Travel to the airport. This is where my inner control freak kicks in. Traffic. Check. Finding the right terminal. Check. Navigating the crowds. Check.
  • Late Morning: Get through security. Pray. Pray again.
  • Lunch: airport food. Please be edible.
  • Afternoon: Board the plane. Sit down. Breathe. The journey can be hard and it is always better to have an adventure.
  • Evening: Airplane, and hopefully, home

And Now, the Messy Bits:

  • Improvisation is Key: This is a guide, not a gospel. I fully expect to get lost, mess up my language, and eat something that makes me question my life choices. That's part of the fun, right? Right?
  • Emotional Rollercoaster: I'm anticipating moments of sheer joy, quiet contemplation, and abject frustration. I'm also bracing myself for the inevitable culture shock and the slightly-too-warm climate.
  • The Unspoken: There will be moments of solitude, of quiet reflection, and of pure, unadulterated boredom. There will be smells I can't identify, sounds I can't understand, and moments where I just want to curl up in my hotel room and watch reruns of something familiar.
  • My Biggest Fear: Getting trapped in an elevator. Or, you know, getting food poisoning. Or both.

So there you have it. My potential Jakarta adventure. Wish me luck, and for the love of all that is holy, send coffee. And maybe a phrasebook. And possibly a hazmat suit.

Escape to Paradise: Luxurious Rendeux Holiday Home w/ Oven!

Book Now

Hotel Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Jakarta | DHM Syariah Jakarta Indonesia

Hotel Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Jakarta | DHM Syariah Jakarta Indonesia

Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Hotel: Jakarta's "Best Kept Secret"? Let's Unpack This!

(And by "unpack," I mean, did *I* have a good time? You'll see.)

So, is this place *really* a secret? 'Cause it doesn't *look* like a secret...

Okay, "best kept secret" might be a *slight* exaggeration. Let's be real. It's not like you're stumbling onto some hidden portal to Narnia. BUT, I *did* find myself thinking, "Why isn't everyone talking about this?" It’s tucked away a little, not *right* on the main drag, which gives it a bit of a low-key vibe. You know, like a cool, unassuming older sibling. Not the loud one.

What's the *vibe* like at the Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin? Is it, like, all business suits and hushed tones?

Nope! THANKFULLY. It’s got a much more relaxed feel. Think… modern minimalism meets a touch of Indonesian warmth. Clean lines, yes, but also bright pops of color, local art, and a genuinely friendly staff who actually *smile* (and I'm a sucker for a genuine smile!). It's not stuffy. I mean, I walked in looking like I'd been wrestling a durian (long story), and no one batted an eyelid. Now, *that's* my kind of atmosphere.

The Rooms: Let's be honest, what are they *really* like? Small? Dark? Smelly?

Alright, real talk. I'm a sucker for a well-lit room. Thankfully, the ones I saw were… *good*. Not palatial, but definitely spacious enough. The bed was… *heavenly*. Seriously, I could have happily spent three days just melting into that mattress. No dodgy smells, which, in Jakarta, is a major win. The bathroom? Clean, modern, and the shower pressure? Spot on. No pathetic dribbles here! I did, however, find the air conditioning a little… enthusiastic. Pack an extra sweater. Seriously, I’m telling you!

Okay, the Food. Restaurant situation? Breakfast? Tell me *everything*! Because a bad breakfast can ruin an entire day!

Okay, food time. This is where things get… *interesting*. Breakfast: included. The spread? Decent. A good mix of Indonesian staples (hello, Nasi Goreng!), Western options (eggs, bacon, if you're into that), and a ridiculously tempting pastry selection. This is where the little imperfections show, though. One day, the scrambled eggs were a bit… rubbery. Another day, the coffee was lukewarm (the horror!). But honestly, the variety made up for it. And the fresh fruit? Divine. I went back for seconds (thirds? Maybe fourths… don't judge me). BUT, and this is a BIG BUT: the restaurant service could be a *little* slow at times. Ordering a second coffee felt like waiting for a package to arrive from Mars. Patience, grasshopper, patience. Dinner, too. The menu was fine, the food generally good, but not mind-blowing. Stick to the local dishes, trust me.

Location, Location, Location! Is it convenient for, you know, *stuff*? Like, temples, shopping, that really good street food I've heard about?

The location is *pretty darn good*. Close enough to the main attractions to be convenient, far enough away to escape the absolute chaos of Jakarta traffic. The hotel is a bit of a walk from the nearest MRT station, which is… not ideal if you rely on public transportation. I took a Grab (Indonesian ride-sharing app) most places, which was easy enough. But you're *definitely* in a good spot to explore. Shopping? Check. Temples? Check. Street food... Hmm. Good question. Some is nearby but… it's Jakarta. You'll need to explore. Be prepared for the heat and the crowds.

The Staff. Are they friendly? Helpful? Or just trying to survive?

The staff were *wonderful*. Seriously, genuinely lovely people. They went above and beyond, from helping with directions (because, let's face it, Jakarta is a city that challenges even the best navigators) to making sure I had everything I needed. One woman, named… oh, shoot! I can’t remember her name, but she was at the front desk… She had a smile that could melt glaciers. They all spoke excellent English, which was a huge help, and they were always happy to assist. No complaints whatsoever. Top marks for service!

Okay, the *Pool*. Because, Jakarta, heat, you know…

The pool! This is where I had a *moment*. It's not massive – think more "plunge pool" than "Olympic-sized swimming complex." But it was clean, refreshing, and *exactly* what I needed after a day of battling the Jakarta heat. I spent a blissful afternoon just floating, reading, and generally avoiding the world. The best part? It was usually pretty quiet. (See? "Secret" vibes!) There's a bar nearby, so you can get a drink while you're lounging. Seriously. Do it. It’s a must.

Value for Money? Is it worth the price tag?

Here's the deal. Budget-friendly? No. Luxury? Also no. Mid-range? Absolutely. And I'd say the price reflects the quality. The rooms are nice, the staff is fantastic, the location is good, and the…pool… *sigh*. Yeah. Definitely worth it. I felt like I got a good deal. Now, would I splurge on the Presidential Suite? Probably not. But for a comfortable, convenient, and friendly stay in Jakarta? Absolutely, yes. And hey, who wouldn't want a good hotel with that pool to beat the heat!

So.. would you go back? Is it the best hotel in Jakarta?

Would I go back? YES. For certain. Is it the *best* hotel in Jakarta? Okay, maybe not. But "best kept secret"? I get it now. It's a solid, reliable option. It offers a good balance of comfort, convenience, and a bit of personality. I wasn't blown away, but I was genuinely happy. And sometimes, that’s all that matters. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm getting hungry for Nasi Goreng... and the pool, of course.

Book For Rest

Hotel Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Jakarta | DHM Syariah Jakarta Indonesia

Hotel Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Jakarta | DHM Syariah Jakarta Indonesia

Hotel Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Jakarta | DHM Syariah Jakarta Indonesia

Hotel Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Jakarta | DHM Syariah Jakarta Indonesia

Post a Comment for "Jakarta's BEST Kept Secret? Dafam Enkadeli Thamrin Hotel Review!"