Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Escape to Paradise: Vinewood Haven, Lekki's Luxury Oasis Awaits

Vinewood Haven Lekki Nigeria

Vinewood Haven Lekki Nigeria

Escape to Paradise: Vinewood Haven, Lekki's Luxury Oasis Awaits

Oh Honey, Let Me Spill the Tea on Escape to Paradise: Vinewood Haven (Lekki Edition!)

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I just got back from a whirlwind stay at Escape to Paradise: Vinewood Haven in Lekki, and let me tell you, it's a whole vibe. Forget the perfectly curated Instagram feeds; this review is gonna be real, raw, and maybe a little bit messy, just like my life. We’re diving headfirst into the sand here, so let's not waste any time.

First things first: Accessibility (Because Everyone Deserves Paradise!)

I'm gonna be honest, this is something I always look for, but don't always find. Vinewood Haven seemed to have some decent attempts. While I didn't personally test it, the facilities for disabled guests are listed, which is a great start. They also have an elevator, which is fantastic. That said, detailed accessibility info is…well, it’s missing. So, if you have specific needs, I highly recommend calling ahead and confirming the details. It’s a shame there isn't more info in the initial offering, because accessibility should be a must, a fundamental, not an afterthought.

Cleanliness and Safety (Because Germs are No Fun!)

Okay, props to Vinewood Haven. In these crazy times, cleanliness is everything. The place felt pristine. I’m talking serious commitment to hand sanitizers everywhere, daily cleaning, and even room sanitization you can opt out of. That impressed me. They’re using “anti-viral cleaning products," and they’ve got all the usual suspects of safety, from smoke alarms to extinguishers. And the staff seemed well-schooled in safety protocols. They weren't just saying they were clean; they were acting like it. Big thumbs up for making me feel like I wasn’t going to catch the latest plague.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (Because We All Need to Eat!)

Listen, let's talk food. This is where things got…interesting. They have a plethora of options: a la carte, a breakfast buffet (I LOVE buffets, sue me!), a coffee shop, a snack bar… You name it, they might have it. While I'm not a huge fan of buffet settings, as they do a lot of waste, the food was surprisingly good and included both Western and Asian options. The staff were helpful, the service prompt, and I always like a bar and a poolside bar is a blessing when you're trying to avoid the sun.

My Own Little Dining Drama (Because Life Isn’t Perfect):

So, one morning I'm starving, right? I head down for breakfast, ready to attack the buffet. Now, usually I'm a "pile-it-on-the-plate" kind of person, but I tried to be more civilised (for once). But the bacon…oh, the bacon. It was almost crispy. Almost. And don't even get me started on the coffee. It was…not quite what I expected. (Note to Vinewood Haven: invest in a real coffee machine, please!). But, you know what? The staff were so friendly, and the ambiance was so pleasant that I didn't even care that much.

Things to Do, Ways to Relax (Because We All Need a Break!)

This is where Vinewood Haven shines. The name "Escape to Paradise" lived up to the hype. The pool with a view? Absolutely stunning. I spent hours just floating there, staring up at the sky. The spa? Bliss. I indulged in a body scrub and a wrap – seriously decadent. They have a fitness center too, should you feel like you've got a spare ounce of energy. There’s even a sauna, and a steamroom. I’m not a huge gym bunny (more of a gym sloth, really), but the facilities seemed well-equipped.

The One Thing that Blew my Mind (The Poolside Experience):

Okay, I'm going to get real specific here: The pool. The outdoor pool. Seriously, the view from the pool was breathtaking. I spent hours just lounging there, a cocktail in hand, feeling the sun on my skin and the gentle breeze. It was like a postcard come to life. I swear, I even came close to forgetting I had responsibilities! Pure magic. I mean, I practically lived in that pool. I'd rate the pool alone a solid 10/10.

Rooms, Amenities, and Creature Comforts (Because Comfort is Key!)

The rooms? Well, they're pretty darn great. They offer everything you’d expect from a luxury hotel. Air conditioning (thank GOD for that!), incredibly comfortable beds with extra long options, and blackout curtains (crucial for those lazy mornings!). They have free Wi-Fi – absolutely essential. They've also got all the usual suspects: coffee/tea maker, mini-bars (though my drinks were far too expensive, it must be said…), and a safe to stash your valuables. My room even had a window that opened, which is always a winner for me. The bathroom was clean, with all the toiletries you need. The rooms are stylish, comfortable, and generally well-maintained. Not flawless of course - there was a small stain on the carpet.

Services and Conveniences (Because You Don't Want to Lift Fingers on Holiday!)

They really do go the extra mile. They have a concierge, daily housekeeping, and even a dry-cleaning service. They've got meeting facilities and business amenities, for those who need to work (shudders). The car park is free of charge, and they offer airport transfer. They even have a convenience store! I'm not sure why, but that little shop saved me a lot of headaches.

Family Friendly? (Because Kids Need a Break Too!)

While I didn't have kids with me, they do offer babysitting services and kids' facilities. So, if you're travelling with little ones, Vinewood Haven seems like it’s got you covered.

Getting Around (Because You Gotta Move!)

They have a car park, airport transfer, car power charging station (for the eco-conscious), and taxi service. If I had to fault them, it's that a bicycle parking option is missing.

The "Meh" Moments (Because I'm Not Always Happy):

Look, no place is perfect. The Internet [LAN] was a little on the slow side, especially when I tried to work. I'm sure it wasn't a huge issue, but I have a job to do! And while the staff were almost universally lovely, there was a slight delay in getting my luggage.

The Verdict: Should You Escape to Paradise?

Absolutely. Yes, you should.

Vinewood Haven is more than just a hotel; it's an experience. It is certainly the most luxurious stay I've ever had. It’s a place to unwind, recharge, and forget about the everyday grind. The pool alone is worth the price of admission. Just be realistic, and don’t be surprised if you encounter a tiny imperfection.

And now, for the sales pitch (Because I can’t resist!):

Tired of the same old routine? Craving a luxurious getaway? Yearning to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life? Then look no further than Escape to Paradise: Vinewood Haven, Lekki. Here's the deal:

Book your stay at Escape to Paradise: Vinewood Haven today and get ready to:

  • Indulge in pure relaxation: Lounge by the stunning pool, pamper yourself with a spa treatment, and let your worries melt away.
  • Savor delicious cuisine: From buffets to a la carte dining, their restaurants will tantalize your taste buds.
  • Experience unmatched comfort: Luxurious rooms, top-notch amenities, and impeccable service will make you feel like royalty.
  • Enjoy unbeatable value: Experience the best of Lekki's luxury without breaking the bank.

For a limited time, we're offering a special package that includes:

  • Complimentary early check-in (subject to availability)
  • A free bottle of wine upon arrival
  • A special discount on spa treatments

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to create unforgettable memories. Book your escape to Paradise today and experience the ultimate in luxury and relaxation! [Insert booking link here]

#VinewoodHaven #LekkiLuxury #EscapeToParadise #HotelReview #NigeriaTravel #LuxuryHotel #PoolWithAView #SpaDay #TravelGoals #Getaway #VacationMode #LuxuryLiving #TravelBlogger #MustVisit #NigerianHotels #Relaxation #BookNow

RedDoorz Near RSUD Banten: Serang's Best Hospital Hotel!

Book Now

Vinewood Haven Lekki Nigeria

Vinewood Haven Lekki Nigeria

Alright, strap in, buttercups! We're not talking about a sterile, perfectly-orchestrated trip. This is VINewood Haven, Lekki, Nigeria, baby, and we're gonna wrestle it into submission, one chaotic, glorious day at a time. Get ready for the real deal.

VINewood Haven Heist: A Lekki Itinerary (AKA, My Sanity-Saver)

(This plan is more of a suggestion. Expect deviations. Embrace them.)

Day 1: Arrival & The Great Lagos Limbo

  • 6:00 AM (ISH) - Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS): Okay, so the flight was a red-eye. My eyeballs feel like sandpaper. And, oh, the humidity! Instantly, you're hit with it. It's like stepping into a warm, fragrant bath of air. Love it, hate it – it's just there. Trying to remember that I’m not here for a spa day. More importantly, I am looking for my luggage, but it seemed to have gone on a solo trip, somewhere else!

    • Side Note: Dealing with baggage claim is like playing a high-stakes game of "Where's Waldo?" with your suitcase. Pray to the travel gods, people. Pray.
  • 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM - The Lagos Taxisaurus: Ah, the Lagos taxi. A beast of legend. I’m thinking of Uber or Bolt . Navigate it well. I will. Bargaining is an art form, a dance, a combat sport all rolled into one. Took me ages and many more of Lagos traffic! I learned that lesson quick.

  • 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM - Vinewood Haven, Checking In (…Eventually): Google Maps promised a quick hop. Google lies. The traffic… good Lord, it's a living, breathing thing. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, we're at the hotel. The receptionist, bless her heart, is dealing with three other check-ins and a power outage. Just breathe. And maybe offer a friendly, "How's your day going?" Everyone here is much calmer.

    • Emotional Response: Mild panic giving way to weary acceptance. This is Nigeria. This is life.
  • 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM - Sanctuary (or a desperate need for one): Finally, in my room! I am exhausted! I'll make sure to put everything in order. I must remember to have a snack and drink some water.

  • 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM - Lunch at a Local Spot: Right, gotta get fed. I asked the hotel staff for their input. I want something that says, "I am in Nigeria." Let's hope I don't end up with food poisoning. Maybe a jollof rice, some pepper soup and plantains. Let me find a good local spot in the area.

  • 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM - Unpacking & Regroup: The adrenaline has worn off. Now comes the inevitable: that strange feeling of displacement mixed with a giddy anticipation. I'll start unpacking. Then, a nap is probably in order.

    • Quirky Observation: Hotel rooms rarely look like the pictures online. They're always a little… off.
  • 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM - Exploring the Area: Time to get acquainted with my surroundings. A quick stroll around the neighbourhood. I am going to make sure I keep my eyes open for anything too enticing. Find a local shop so I can buy some snacks.

    • Emotional Response: Nervous yet excited.
  • 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM - Dinner & Dinner Entertainment: Dinner time. A few more recommendations later. Try the local foods that would be available.

    • Anecdote: There's a palpable energy in the air, a constant buzz. Lagos is a city that lives out loud.

Day 2: Sand, Sea, and Soulful Stuff

  • 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM - Breakfast at Hotel: Time for breakfast! Hopefully, they have something edible, or at least, not disastrous.

  • 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM - Head to Beach: I'm planning a beach day. I need to find a taxi or ride-sharing service.

  • 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM - Beach Bliss (or Beach-Related Fiascos): I should be at one of the beaches in Lekki. The sand is a bit… coarse? Anyway, I'm here, I'm breathing in the salty air, I'm people-watching. And oh, the vendors! Prepare for some intense hawking. Have some money set aside for souvenirs, but try to be reasonable. Negotiate like you're life depends on it.

    • Anecdote: I remember coming across an artist and just sat there for hours, watching. He just painted with the waves!
  • 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Beach Lunch: I grab some suya, one of Nigeria's delicacies.

  • 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Back to the Hotel and Chilling: Back to the hotel. I'll need to wash off the sand. I'll need to plan out what to do next.

  • 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Lekki Conservation Centre: Time for an adventure! I'm going to the Lekki Conservation Centre. Hopefully, the canopy walk will thrill me.

  • 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM - Dinner:

  • 7:00 PM - 9:00 pm - Hang Out:

**Day 3: Markets, Modernity & A Dash of Drama (Probably) **

  • 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM - Breakfast:

  • 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM - Market Madness: Time for the markets! I've heard the markets are not for the faint of heart – noisy, chaotic, and overflowing with goods.

  • 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM - Mall Visit: I am going to go to the mall. A modern experience.

  • 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Lunch:

  • 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Art Gallery:

  • 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Travel Preparations:

  • 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM - Final Dinner:

  • Opinionated Language: Every time I make up a travel plan, I always have to adjust it and change the original plan. Just trust me!

Alright, there you have it. The chaos, the beauty, the glorious mess of Vinewood Haven, Lekki. Remember, this is just a blueprint. The real adventure? That's whatever happens in between. Now go forth and conquer!

Jeju's Hidden Gem: Seopjikoji & Ocean Star Resort Luxury!

Book Now

Vinewood Haven Lekki Nigeria

Vinewood Haven Lekki NigeriaOkay, buckle up buttercup. We're diving headfirst into the chaotic, glorious, and potentially disastrous world of "Escape to Paradise: Vinewood Haven, Lekki's Luxury Oasis Awaits," and I'm not holding back. This is gonna be more like stumbling into a dream (or nightmare, depending on your travel karma) than a perfectly curated brochure. Here we go:
Alright, let's get the boring stuff over with. "Escape to Paradise" is, in their words, a luxury villa experience in Lekki, Nigeria. They're selling you on sun, sand, and… well, *luxury*. But let’s be frank, the marketing feels a bit… *aspirational*. You see those perfectly Photoshopped pictures, and you think, “Ah, yes! That’s where I want to melt away into blissful nothingness!” I'm more of a “what am I *really* getting myself into?” type myself.
The name itself, though? "Escape to Paradise: Vinewood Haven…" It sounds like a bad movie title. Like a rom-com where the protagonist is a struggling influencer. But hey, the name doesn't matter, right? It's the *experience* that does. Or at least, that's what I keep telling myself.
Alright, this is where things get… complicated. The villa itself? The *place*? Stunning. Like, the kind of place you see in architectural magazines and quietly weep because you’ll never afford it. Marble floors, panoramic views, an infinity pool that makes you feel like you're swimming off the edge of the world. Check.
But, and this is a *big* but… the overall *experience*? Let's just say it needs a little… polishing. Remember how I mentioned *staff*? Well, let’s just say they weren’t exactly overflowing with enthusiastic service. One of them did give me the most beautiful smile though so that's got to count for something, right?
The wifi was a *joke*. A cruel, cruel joke. I came prepared, but I was completely off-grid for a significant portion of my stay.
And the food. *Oh, the food*. It was a rollercoaster. Sometimes, it was the stuff of dreams. Then other times, it was… less so. One day, I had a fish so spicy my tongue practically staged an uprising. The next? Bland. Utterly, tragically bland. Consistency is key, people! (Except for that mango smoothie. That was a work of art. I’d go back just for that smoothie.)
Okay, let's rip the band-aid off. Safety. Always a valid concern, especially when you’re traveling somewhere new. The villa itself? Felt perfectly secure. Gated, guards, the works. Zero complaints there.
But venturing *outside*? That's where things get… interesting. Traffic is bonkers. Utter chaos. Like, a symphony of honking and near-misses. Walking around? Let’s just say you'll definitely learn a thing or two about navigating crowded streets. My advice? Stick with the villa, or if you do leave, get a driver.
Oh, and brush up on those bargaining skills. Everything is negotiable. *Everything*.
Okay, let's talk about "things to do". Because, let’s be honest, you can only stare at the ocean for so long before you start to feel like you’re… well, *stuck*.
The brochure *promises* all sorts of activities. Watersports! Excursions! Cultural experiences! Reality? The "watersports" were a paddleboard that looked like it had seen better days and a guy with a suspiciously rusty motorboat. Excursions? Let’s just say the logistics were… challenging.
So, what did I *actually* do? I spent a lot of time by the pool. Reading. Thinking. Occasionally, staring at the ocean. And, you know what? It was actually pretty fantastic. Sometimes, the greatest luxury is the ability to do absolutely *nothing* at all. Just be prepared. Because if you’re expecting a jam-packed itinerary, you might be in for a disappointment.
5 Star Stay Find

Vinewood Haven Lekki Nigeria

Vinewood Haven Lekki Nigeria

Vinewood Haven Lekki Nigeria

Vinewood Haven Lekki Nigeria

Post a Comment for "Escape to Paradise: Vinewood Haven, Lekki's Luxury Oasis Awaits"