Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Jakarta's Hidden Gem: Puri Kemayoran's Chic Comfort Simply Studio!

Comfort Simply Studio @ Puri Kemayoran By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Comfort Simply Studio @ Puri Kemayoran By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Jakarta's Hidden Gem: Puri Kemayoran's Chic Comfort Simply Studio!

Jakarta's Hidden Gem: Puri Kemayoran's Chic Comfort Simply Studio! - A Review That's Actually Real (and a Little Chaotic)

Alright, folks, buckle up. I've just clawed my way out of a stay at Puri Kemayoran's Chic Comfort Simply Studio in Jakarta, and I'm here to spill the tea (or maybe the strong kopi) on what's what. Forget those sterile, copy-and-paste reviews – this is the real deal, warts and all. And trust me, there are some warts. But mostly, it's a hidden gem, seriously.

First things first, the name is a mouthful, right? But "Chic Comfort Simply Studio" actually nails it. Chic? Yeah, it's got that modern, sleek vibe. Comfort? Absolutely. Simply Studio? Well, yeah, it's not the Taj Mahal, but it's perfectly functional and, crucially, clean. (More on that later, because cleanliness is a big deal in these times, am I right?)

Let’s Dive In: The Good, the Bad, and the "Meh"

Accessibility: Okay, this is a mixed bag. The exterior seemed pretty straightforward. Easy to reach the front door, for those who want taxi service, you can find it from the front desk on site. But I didn’t see dedicated wheelchair-accessible everything. It's probably best to clarify with the hotel directly if you have specific needs.

On-site Grub & Guzzle: So, the food. Ah, the food. There’s a restaurant on site, plus a coffee shop. Yes! Coffee!. The restaurant boasts both Asian and Western cuisine. I’m a big believer in trying local flavors, but sometimes a familiar plate of eggs is just what the doctor (and my jet lag!) ordered. The breakfast buffet was pretty decent, with an Asian breakfast, which I'm going to be honest--I’m a breakfast-burrito kinda guy, so I stayed clear from the Asian cuisine in restaurant at breakfast. They had the usual suspects: buffet in restaurant, coffee/tea in restaurant, and your Western breakfast. The Happy hour was very tempting, and the Poolside bar looked inviting, but I was too busy exploring. There's also room service, which is a lifesaver if you're feeling lazy after a long day of sight-seeing. The food was okay. Perfectly palatable, but not Michelin-star-worthy. Don't expect your tastebuds to be blown away, but don't expect to starve either. The Bottle of water in the room was a welcome gesture.

Amenities & Relaxation: Spa Days and Fitness Fails?

Okay, this is where it gets juicy. They've got a swimming poolcue the angelic choir! and a Pool with view. It’s on the roof, which is fantastic. The view isn’t the Eiffel Tower kinda view, mind you, but hey, you're in Jakarta! It also has a sauna, a steamroom, and a spa! Now, I'm usually a "curl up with a book and avoid all human interaction" kind of person, but I figured, "When in Rome (or Jakarta), do as the Romans (or Javanese) do!" So I bravely booked the massage. It was… good. Not the transcendent experience of your dreams, but it definitely kneaded out all the knots from my flight. (I spent the whole time thinking, "I should get a massage every week…") They even had a Foot bath! I'm not sure if those are included though. The Fitness center… is well, it's there. I glanced in the door (after my massage, I'm not that hardcore). It looked okay, but I'm more of a "walking around a city" kind of exerciser.

Cleanliness & Safety: The All-Important Factor

Listen. We’re all a little germ-phobic these days (or maybe it’s just me). I was very happy with what I saw here. Anti-viral cleaning products? Check. Daily disinfection in common areas? Check. Rooms sanitized between stays? Double-check. I even saw a little sign that said "Staff trained in safety protocol" and that made me feel at ease. And the hand sanitizer stations were everywhere, like friendly little sentinels guarding against the dreaded… well, you know. They said Rooms sanitized between stays. I felt safe.

Rooms, Rooms, Glorious Rooms! (and the Occasional Minor Annoyance)

My room was, as advertised, a "Simply Studio." It wasn't huge, but it was perfectly adequate. It had Air conditioning, Blackout curtains (essential for beating jet lag), and a cozy Seating area. The Bed was comfortable, and the bathrobes were a nice touch. I also appreciated the Free Wi-Fi, in Available in all rooms. The Mini bar was stocked, but I’m always wary of those things. The Desk was a good size for working, and the Internet access – wireless was fast and reliable. The Private bathroom was clean, but the Shower pressure could’ve been better. Minor quibble, really. The Soundproofing was pretty good, which meant I slept soundly, avoiding the noise of all the Jakarta traffic.

Services and Conveniences:

This is where Puri Kemayoran shines. The concierge was super helpful, the Daily housekeeping was efficient, and the Laundry service was a lifesaver. The Cash withdrawal, currency exchange and safe deposit boxes were also very convenient. They didn't have a ton of facilities for disabled guests, but I saw some evidence. The elevator felt safe, and the Luggage storage was great because my bag was heavy. What I didn't need was the Doctor/nurse on call.

Getting Around:

The Airport transfer was smooth and easy—highly recommended. They also had a Taxi service. Free Car park for on-site too.

For the Kiddos:

I don't have kids. I saw a Babysitting service on the list. They seemed Family/child friendly.

Things to Do (and Not Do):

Jakarta is intense. Prepare yourself for a sensory overload. Within the hotel, they offer several options such as seminars meetings, which are interesting if you're on business. If you have time, explore the city! The staff were incredibly helpful with recommendations, though I did have to fend off a few overly enthusiastic market vendors.

The Verdict: Should You Book?

Absolutely, YES! Puri Kemayoran is a fantastic choice for a comfortable, convenient, and clean stay in Jakarta. It's not the flashiest hotel in town, but it's got everything you need, at a reasonable price. I'm giving it a solid 4 out of 5 stars.

HERE’S THE DEAL

Escape the Chaos, Embrace the Comfort: Unwind at Puri Kemayoran's Chic Comfort Simply Studio!

Tired of cookie-cutter hotels and stressful travel? Craving a Jakarta experience that's both chic and comfortable? Puri Kemayoran's Chic Comfort Simply Studio is calling! For a limited time, book your stay and receive:

  • 15% Off Your Stay
  • Complimentary Welcome Drink for Two (because you deserve it!)
  • Easy Airport Transfer (we'll take the headache out of your arrival, seriously!)
  • Enjoy a soothing massage or spa experience (massage, sauna, steamroom, spa)

Don't miss out on this exclusive offer! Book your stay today and experience the hidden gem of Jakarta. [Insert a beautiful shot of the hotel exterior with a smiling family here].

Click Here to Book Now and Escape to Comfort! [Link to booking website]

Two-Hearts Dorm: Dagupan's BEST Student Housing (Amazing Amenities!)

Book Now

Comfort Simply Studio @ Puri Kemayoran By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Comfort Simply Studio @ Puri Kemayoran By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Okay, buckle up buttercup, because you're about to get a front-row seat to my gloriously imperfect attempt at a "travel itinerary" for my stay at Comfort Simply Studio @ Puri Kemayoran By Travelio in Jakarta. Forget perfect Instagram grids, this is raw, unfiltered, and probably slightly caffeinated. I operate on chaos, so expect a wild ride.


The Jakarta Junket: A Messy Memoir (and a "Itinerary")

**Day 1: Arrival & The Apartment That Could (and Couldn't) **

  • 14:00 (give or take an hour, because Jakarta traffic is a beast, and frankly, so am I sometimes): Arrival at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK). The first hurdle – the airport. Okay, not really a hurdle, more like a…a slightly clogged drain pipe of humanity. Lost luggage, screaming babies, and the overwhelming smell of instant noodles (a national aroma?) – it's all there. Found my ride (Grab – thank GOD for Grab) after more frantic waving than a desperate lifeboat survivor. Managed to negotiate for a fair price, and the driver, bless his heart, seemed as baffled by my (attempted) Indonesian as I was.
  • 16:00: Check-In to Comfort Simply Studio. (FINALLY!) Prayers were answered; the keycard worked (a small victory!). The studio…well, it wasn't exactly what the photos promised. A little….smaller. The "comfort" was…debatable. But hey, it had air conditioning, which is a win in this humidity. Unpacked (mostly) and surveyed my temporary domain. The view was…of another building. Progress!
  • 17:00: Minor Disaster: The Toilet Conundrum: Okay, let's be real. The toilet paper situation was…precarious. One roll. And it looked like it had been through a war. Panic set in. This is Jakarta – I needed more. The immediate response was a hunt for the nearest mini-mart. The ensuing expedition became a mini-odyssey.
  • 18:00: Exploration & First Meal: Finally, after surviving the toilet paper apocalypse I had a craving for some food. After a brief walk to find the nearest restaurant, I stumble upon "Soto Betawi," which turned out to be a culinary revelation. The rich, creamy broth, the tender beef, the fluffy rice… I could have eaten three bowls. It was a good start, even if my chopstick skills left something to be desired. My first culinary experience was a success.
  • 19:00: Attempted Chill Time (Failed): Tried to watch some TV, but the channel selection was…bizarre. Endless soap operas with dramatic music and people yelling. Decided to embrace the chaos and the general lack of chill, and instead, I started mapping out my next moves.
  • 21:00: Collapse: A shower and then falling into bed like a rock. Jet lag is a cruel mistress.

Day 2: Culture, Chaos, and Questionable Decisions

  • 08:00: Wake Up (Eventually): Slightly confused about the time. Jakarta time. It's a thing.
  • 09:00: Breakfast Fail: Prepared myself for a breakfast quest. The apartment was equipped with a small mini-kitchen. But what I had to cook with, was limited. So I bought some instant noodles from the mini market, and that's what I had for breakfast.
  • 10:00: Tanjung Kait Beach: Today seemed like a good day to explore some nature. So, I headed to Tanjung Kait Beach. The Beach was a bit of a letdown. The water was…well, let's just say it's not the Maldives. Still, it had charm. I made my way, a bit skeptical if the beach was really as advertised.
  • 12:00: Lunch (Again, Questionable Choices): Decided the best way to get rid of the jet lag was to treat myself to some Padang cuisine. Spicy, flavorful, and possibly the most delicious thing I'd eaten in a while.
  • 14:00: Attempting Some Shopping: After a moment of rest, I went to the Grand Indonesia Shopping Town. I thought I already saw all the stores in the mall before, but I was pretty sure I had missed some corners. When I was halfway through, I got tired, and returned to the apartment.
  • 16:00: The Afternoon Slump & The Great Internet Escape: Attempted a nap. Failed miserably. So instead, I embraced the boredom, and tried to find a good cafe with a good internet connection. The internet in the apartment was…spotty. Let's just say, I spent a good hour trying to download an email attachment.
  • 19:00: Dinner at a Warung (Street Food Adventure): Took a leap of faith and ate at a warung nearby. Sat on a tiny plastic stool surrounded by locals. Ordered something that looked appealing. It was spicy. Very spicy. But also, incredibly delicious. Another victory for adventurous eating!
  • 21:00: Contemplating Life & Netflix (Sort Of): The internet was back up – temporarily. Managed to watch an episode of something (mostly). Reflections on life, Jakarta, and the general chaotic beauty of it all.

Day 3: Museums, Misadventures, and Departure

  • 09:00: Museum Hopping (Sort Of): My last day in Jakarta. First stop was the National Museum.
  • 11:00: The National Museum: The museum was impressive. I spent a good couple of hours diving into Indonesian history and culture.
  • 13:00: Shopping for Souvenirs: I went to Kota Tua Jakarta, known for its colonial architecture and souvenirs.
  • 15:00: Final Meal (A bittersweet symphony of spices): I decided to go back to Soto Betawi for one last bowl. The comforting broth, the familiar flavors – a perfect farewell to this crazy, captivating city.
  • 17:00: Packing & Panic: The inevitable task. Realized I hadn't bought any souvenirs. Rushed around, grabbing a few things. Packed as neatly as possible (which wasn't very neatly), hoping everything would fit.
  • 18:00: Departure: Said goodbye to the Comfort Simply Studio (with a small feeling of relief). Grab called. Back to the airport! The chaos of Jakarta, it had grown on me slightly.
  • 20:00: Farewell, Jakarta!

Postscript (Because I Need to Vent):

Looking back, Jakarta was a whirlwind. Rough around the edges, yes. But also brimming with life, flavor, and a certain messy charm that I, apparently, adore. Comfort Simply Studio? It was adequate. Would I stay there again? Maybe. If I’m feeling particularly masochistic.

Escape to Paradise: Your Private Pool Villa in Colombo Awaits!

Book Now

Comfort Simply Studio @ Puri Kemayoran By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Comfort Simply Studio @ Puri Kemayoran By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Puri Kemayoran's Chic Comfort Simply Studio: FAQs (and My Slightly Chaotic Take)

Okay, first things first: Is this place REALLY as "chic" as they say?

Chic... hmm. Look, let's be real. "Chic" in Jakarta can mean anything from a tiny, overpriced room with a questionable air conditioner to... well, you get the idea. But honestly? Yeah, I'd say it leans toward chic. Think minimalist, clean lines, a decent attempt at natural light. I mean, the photos are pretty accurate! I was actually pleasantly surprised. I went in expecting the usual Jakarta apartment experience (you know, the kind where the "kitchen" is just a tiny, depressing corner with a perpetually greasy counter), and it wasn't like that at all. It actually felt... *slightly* luxurious. For Jakarta, that's a win. Except... (and this is a big "except") ... the *real* test of "chic" is how it handles the Jakarta humidity. We'll get to that later. Let's just say the towels might not always scream "freshly laundered spa."

What's the deal with the "Simply Studio" part? Is it REALLY simple?

"Simply Studio"... it's a bit of a double-edged sword, isn't it? On the one hand, it's compact. Think efficient use of space. You're not going to be hosting elaborate dinner parties (unless you *really* like eating on your lap). On the other hand... simple can sometimes translate to "lacking." There's no washing machine. That’s a real drag, depending on how long you are staying! And the kitchen? It's functional, but not exactly gourmet-chef-ready. I tried to make pasta one night. Let's just say it ended with a lot of scrubbing. But hey, simplicity has its perks. Less stuff to clean, fewer things to worry about breaking. Plus, the bed was comfy enough to forget all about that pasta disaster. Which, let's be honest, is sometimes all you need.

Location, location, location! How's the Puri Kemayoran area?

Kemayoran... it's not exactly the most vibrant spot on Earth. It's a bit... *industrial*. Lots of office buildings. The traffic, well, it's Jakarta. Expect the traffic. Expect *lots* of it. But, here's the thing: it's also surprisingly convenient. You've got easy access to toll roads (which, again, Jakarta traffic…), there are malls nearby (for those emergency shopping trips), and a few decent restaurants. The biggest plus for me? The proximity to the airport. After a long flight, the idea of a quick trip back to the apartment is pure bliss. And that, my friends, is a HUGE deal when you’re jet-lagged and cranky. Just... don't expect any postcard-worthy views from your window. Think more "concrete jungle," less "tropical paradise."

What about the internet? Because, honestly, that's crucial, right?

The internet. Oh, the internet. Okay, deep breaths. Because this is where things get a little... unpredictable. Generally, it's okay. Fast enough for streaming, Zoom calls, and the usual internet shenanigans. But! There were a couple of days during my stay when the connection was… let’s say, *intermittent*. One particularly memorable morning, I was trying to present a very important presentation to my boss (who, by the way, is not known for their patience), and the internet decided to stage a full-blown mutiny. I spent a solid hour frantically restarting the router, refreshing web pages, and generally sweating bullets. I ended up having to tether my phone to the laptop. It worked, eventually, but I’m pretty sure I aged a decade that morning. So, yeah. Solid internet, probably. But be prepared for occasional blips. It's Jakarta. Expect the unexpected. (And maybe have a backup plan!)

Okay, the dreaded A/C. How's the air conditioning?

Ah, the air conditioning. The beating heart of any Jakarta apartment. Listen, if you're used to crisp, arctic-blast air conditioning, prepare to be disappointed. The A/C here is... serviceable. During the hottest parts of the day, it managed to keep the room at a *tolerable* temperature. Keyword: tolerable. Sometimes, it felt like it was more a gentle breeze than a full-on air conditioning unit. (And, let's be real, Jakarta humidity is relentless). One night, I woke up absolutely drenched in sweat. And it wasn't because of a particularly vivid dream. It was the humidity. Which brings me back to those towels... they never *quite* felt dry. So pack light, breathable clothing, and maybe a small fan. Just in case.

Overall, would you recommend staying at the Chic Comfort Simply Studio?

Hmmmm... that's the million-dollar question, isn't it? Okay, here's the deal. If you're looking for absolute perfection, a five-star experience with flawless service, and you're afraid of the Jakarta humidity, then maybe this isn't the place for you. But... If you're looking for a clean, reasonably priced, and conveniently located base for exploring Jakarta, and you appreciate a bit of minimalist chic (even if it's slightly… *rustic*), then yes, I would recommend it. It's a good option, especially if you're on a budget or just need a place to crash for a few days. Just be prepared for the occasional internet outage, the slightly damp towels, and the persistent feeling that you're living in a concrete jungle. But hey, that's Jakarta, baby. And for all its quirks and inconsistencies, it's a city that somehow manages to charm you. And this place... well, it's a decent little slice of that charm. Just pack a spare charger, you know?

Is it noisy at night? I'm a light sleeper.

Ah, noise. Another Jakarta specialty! Look, it's not *terrible*, but remember the "concrete jungle" thing? Yeah. You're going to hear some traffic. Some horns. Maybe some stray dogs barking. You'll get used to it, eventually. I did. But if you're a super light sleeper, bring earplugs. Trust me. I once spent a whole night listening to a particularly enthusiastic rooster. It was a long night. The walls aren't exactly soundproof, but they aren't paper thin, either. The occasional construction noise is inevitable. It's Jakarta, remember? Construction is a constant. But overall, it wasn't enough to ruin my sleep (thank goodness!). But earplugs are always a good idea, just in case.

What about the security? Is it safe?

Okay, security. This isComfort Inn

Comfort Simply Studio @ Puri Kemayoran By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Comfort Simply Studio @ Puri Kemayoran By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Comfort Simply Studio @ Puri Kemayoran By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Comfort Simply Studio @ Puri Kemayoran By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Post a Comment for "Jakarta's Hidden Gem: Puri Kemayoran's Chic Comfort Simply Studio!"